What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites save to your computer when you visit and navigate through their websites. They are widely and commonly used to make websites function properly and to make them function more efficiently, as well as to provide different types of information to the website owners.
- identify any problems you may have encountered during your website visit, so we can solve those problems
- collect non-personal data and information so that our partners can use that information to show you messages that may be more relevant to your interests
- allow embedding and sharing of content
Read more about the types of cookies used on our website and how you can manage your cookies.
Performance cookies collect information and support the measurement of this site. This information helps us to improve the site by identifying any problems that you may encounter during your visit and by learning how you entered the site and which pages you visited.
Performance cookies will:
- save information about how you navigate through our site and where you encounter problems or errors
- save information about whether you booked a room or not and which search terms you used to find our site
Performance cookies will not:
- provide any information to advertisers with the purpose of targeting you with advertisements on other websites
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to assess how our website is performing and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited without collecting any personal information.
Read an overview of privacy at Google.
Targeting cookies are used by our partners to deliver messaging that may be of more value and interest to you. These cookies are also linked to social sharing services provided by Facebook and Add This.
Targeting cookies will:
- save non-personal information, including the type of web browser that you used, the date and time of your visit and which pages you viewed
Targeting cookies will not:
- save any personal information (e.g. email address)
- cause you to receive any additional advertisements or emails
We sometimes embed video content from websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
You will also see embedded ‘share’ buttons on our web pages; these enable users to easily share content with their friends through a number of popular social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Again, we do not control the dissemination of these cookies.
To learn more about how to manage and control cookies through your web browser, we recommend http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.